How Bold Are You?
San Manuel and Del Taco’s “Bold Challenges” Sweepstakes Lets Winners Take on Sports Champions
(Highland and Lake Forest, CA) July 23, 2009 – Are you bold enough to skate against Luc Robitaille or get into the ring with Sugar Ray Leonard?? How about a tangle with Tito Ortiz?? San Manuel and Del Taco double dare you to find out in their Bold Challenges sweepstakes!
San Manual Indian Bingo & Casino and Del Taco invite residents of California, Arizona and Nevada to enter the Bold Challenges sweepstakes at (www.boldchallenges.com) where winners will have the opportunity to challenge the sports champion of their choice.
Winners can choose to challenge one of five champions: Luc Robitaille, Tito Ortiz, Matt Kenseth, Sugar Ray Leonard or Annie Duke.
Entries will be accepted from July 29 through August 28, and the winners will be notified in early September.
Participants can enter online at www.boldchallenges.com, or by texting the champion’s name to 34343 (for example, text Luc to 34343). Additional details and a special offer from San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino are available at participating Del Taco locations.
“San Manuel and Del Taco are giving lucky winners a chance to have a ‘money-can’t-buy’ type of experience,” said Steve Lengel, Executive Director of Operations for San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino.
“We are thrilled to be working with these talented athletes and San Manuel on a truly unique program. Being Bold is part of our culture and we are excited to be able to offer this opportunity to our customers,” said Jon Burke, field marketing manager at Del Taco.
Who can resist the chance to challenge one of the following?
- Recently selected for the Hockey Hall of Fame, Luc Robitaille is the highest scoring left wing in NHL history and the all-time Los Angeles Kings leader in goals after playing with the team for 14 years.
- Dubbed the “Huntington Beach Bad Boy,” Tito Ortiz began his UFC career in 1997. With a record of 15-6-1 (W-L-D), Ortiz continues to rule the MMA world.
- Matt Kenseth, who drives the number 17 Roush Fenway Dewalt Ford in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, is the current defending Daytona 500 champion.
- Named “Fighter of the Decade of the 1980’s,” Sugar Ray Leonard holds an impressive record of 36-3-1.
- Annie Duke, professional poker player, entered her first World Series of Poker (WSOP) in 1994 under the direction of her brother and successful poker professional, Howard Lederer. Duke won her first champion’s bracelet for the 2004 WSOP Omaha High-Low Split. .
Robitaille, Leonard and Duke also appear in the new San Manuel’ TV campaign called “How far is fun?”
Note: You must be 21 or older to enter this promotion and the San Manuel Casino.